Retail Sales Associate/Stylist
Suki + Solaine, a Chicago-based women's contemporary clothing brand, is seeking a temporary sales associate to join our Bucktown Pop-Up Shop team. Our Pop-Up Shop is located at 1872 N. Damen and is open now through July 30. Potential to become a full-time position.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual with a passion for the fashion industry, ethically-made clothing, and the start-up culture. The right person will have a warm and welcoming personality and be skilled at connecting with customers.
We are looking for:
- A confident candidate who's highly interested in fashion and styling, looking to gain exposure to a growing, fast-paced company.
- Proven sales experience.
- Someone who believes in the Suki + Solaine brand and has the desire to elevate it.
- Greet and acknowledge all customers.
- Provide courteous and knowledgeable customer service.
- Clientele and maintain relationships with clients
- Monitor and maintain visual merchandising on a daily basis, ensure representation of all merchandise (styles & sizes) is on the floor.
- Provide feedback and insight on product assortment and visual.
- Complete opening and closing duties.
- Constantly keep up with product knowledge and awareness of trends.
At least 1 year of sales experience in a proactive selling environment.
Flexible and available to work up to 35 hours a week.
To apply for the position, please submit a cover letter and resume with the subject line “Temporary Sales Associate" to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest!